......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 7/5


  • MONDAY: new recipe: Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders, macaroni & cheese, broccoli
  • TUESDAY: new recipe: Cheeseburger Pockets, tossed salad
  • WEDNESDAY:  Chicken & Cheese French Bread Pizza, fruit
  • THURSDAY: flank steak in crockpot w/ salsa, served on tortillas with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.
  • FRIDAY: dinner out
  • SATURDAY: homemade pizza -- using whatever toppings we're in the mood for that day & maybe this new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad  *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. This bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for WEEKS now, but we never seem to have time to make it! I keep listing it in my menu plan to remind myself to try it.  :)
Check out more menus or share your own at Menu Plan Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!