Yep, I'm a day late on this meme... but I still need a menu plan for the week, so I'm linking up anyway. ;) As you can see, I'm not doing much "real" cooking this week- these are all quick and easy meals.
- MONDAY: fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans
- TUESDAY: new recipe: Quick BBQ Beef Sandwiches, potato wedges, celery, tomatoes
- WEDNESDAY: lasagna (from freezer), garlic bread sticks (from grocery bakery clearance rack), tossed salad
- THURSDAY: kielbasa, macaroni & cheese, peas
- FRIDAY: roasted chicken wings (frozen), sweet potato baked fries, salad
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza -- using whatever toppings we're in the mood for that day & maybe this new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. This bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for months now, but we never seem to have time to make it! I keep listing it in my menu plan to remind myself to try it. :)
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.