- MONDAY: steak fajitas (cheap clearance steak marinated in my favorite fajita marinade) with peppers & onions, along with our favorite layered Mexican dip & chips
- TUESDAY: Tonight I was a short order cook, LOL! The kids had frozen pizza dinners. I had some sauted chicken tenders over leftover mashed potatoes. DH got a chicken sandwich. THIS is what happens when I unexpectedly have to work late and don't have a menu planned!
- WEDNESDAY: my birthday= eating out :)
- THURSDAY: kielbasa, julienne potatoes, peas
- FRIDAY: crockpot chicken tacos (chicken tenders cooked with taco seasoning and salsa) & all the fixings, applesauce
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza, tossed salad
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.