This week includes my meatless meals for Ash Wednesday and Friday... those will get some meat added to them for my husband and son. WW Points Plus are noted when I know them. All of these recipes are new to us this week!
- MONDAY: foil pack taco chicken (8pts+), tossed salad with fat-free vinaigrette (0pts+)
- TUESDAY: Fat Tuesday! Sharon's oatmeal pancakes (2pts+ each) and turkey sausage (4pts+)
- WEDNESDAY: egg, cheese, and veggie breakfast burritos with salsa (pts+ will vary per person)
- THURSDAY: broccoli & sausage crustless quiche (5pts+), toast (1pt+), fresh fruit (0)
- FRIDAY: grilled cheese (5pts+), tomato basil soup (2pts+)
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza & tossed salad *This past Saturday I was running ragged and considered picking up a deli roasted chicken for supper while we were getting groceries. My 7 year-old daughter was horrified... "But Mom, it's Saturday, you always make homemade pizza!" LOL. We compromised by buying a clearance deli pizza at the grocery store for $5. ;)
Check out lots of others' menus and post your own at Menu Plan Monday!