We just bought a 1/4 of a cow, so my menu plans for the next few weeks will be much heavier on the beef than usual. We've got to use up some of this beef so I have room in the freezer to buy other meats!
- MONDAY: grilled hamburgers on buns (8pts+), salad (0-3pts+ depending on dressing)
- TUESDAY: family favorite: crockpot beef machacha, on tortillas or nachos, with tomatoes/ lettuce/ cheese (points will vary per person)
- WEDNESDAY: frozen chicken piccata, noodles, steamed broccoli
- THURSDAY: new recipe: crockpot beef & broccoli (9pts+) over rice (5 pts+)
- FRIDAY: new recipe: corn and salsa chicken packets (8pts+) *I think I'm going to try grilling these instead of baking them. I might also add a can of black beans, as one reviewer did.
- SATURDAY: every Saturday: homemade pizza and tossed salad
- This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.