1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? Nope. Absolutely not. I have never understood the idea of being scared as fun-- I don't do roller coasters, either!
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? Oh, can't I pick both? I enjoy the movie theater, the popcorn, the giant screen.... though the prices about kill me these days. (Seriously. We took the kids to see Cars 2 last week, and tickets alone were $30 for a matinee! I tried but couldn't find a better deal anywhere locally at a time that worked for us.) At the same time, I love the whole experience of going to a drive-in, and we try to make it to at least one drive-in movie every summer- it's tradition!
3. Do you have your groceries delivered? Ha ha ha. Oh, wait, that was a serious question? No. I don't know anyone in this area who does, or even if there are services like that around here. Once in a while I order something edible online if there's a great deal (like the peanut butter deal.) But otherwise, no.... and even if it was an option, I wouldn't use it. I enjoy shopping (usually) and enjoy challenging myself to get the best deals with coupons/ clearance finds.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? Pluck. Probably more than I should... my eyebrows are a bit thin right now.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? Well, it depends on who it is and if they've recovered from the shock of who I married. ;) My husband and I went to high school together, but never would have even considered dating back then. We were friends, and we double-dated sometimes, but we also argued a lot about politics and such. We started dating when we were sophomores at neighboring colleges... he would come up on the weekends to see another mutual friend, and long story short, we started dating. Friends took bets on how long before the relationship imploded...we were still having those loud political arguments, LOL... but in the end, we dated for six years, then got married in 1999. Going back to our five year high school reunion after we started dating was fun-- people didn't believe we were together!
Share your 5 Question Friday answers HERE!
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.