1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.) What?? Hadn't heard that about Indiana. For shame. I think cursive writing is very important. Granted, I understand that more people probably communicate by typing than writing, but still... can you imagine taking all your school notes by printing back when we were kids? Or currently, I do a lot of charting at work... I can't imagine having to print all that-- it would take twice as long!
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone? I use my phone for everything. I am highly dependent on my Google calendar. I can access it from my phone, my computer at home, and my work computer. I have a color-coded, overlapping calendars in place for staff scheduling, work meetings, home stuff, etc. However, at home, we also keep a written family calendar in the kitchen so that everyone here knows what's going on.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
- photo albums/ photos from the walls
- computer- where the rest of our photos live
- diabetes supplies... mostly out of habit, I guess, but that was one of the first things that popped into my head. I never leave home without them!
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person? We live in a suburb of a big city, with farmer's fields bordering our neighborhood. Ideally, though, I'd love to move out into the middle of nowhere and become a country mouse.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? The only reality show I watch is Big Brother, and there's no way ever want to go on there. So, I don't know. OH! Wait! Yes I do... I would want to be on Yard Crashers! I dream of running into that guy at our local home improvement store and letting him come and landscape our big, empty yard.
Post your own answers and link up @ Five Question Friday!
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.