Last week's Star-Studded Mini Pies were a hit- and easy to make!
- MONDAY: Tacos, enchiladas, burritos.... something Mexican! I'm home today but we're running a bunch of errands. If we're home in time for me to mess with making enchilada sauce , I will, if not, we'll just do tacos.
- TUESDAY: new recipe: Grilled Asian Flank Steak, rice, steamed veggies
- WEDNESDAY: kielbasa, macaroni, peas
- THURSDAY: leftovers or sandwiches
- FRIDAY: family party for my mom's birthday- I'm in charge of the goulash & my sisters are bringing the other dishes. (My way- not really a recipe: a box of bow tie pasta, a jar of sauce, a large can of diced tomatoes, mushrooms, pepperoni, hambuger, and cheese--- all cooked and tossed together.)
- SATURDAY: It's Pizza Night here every Saturday- we pretty much always have some variety of homemade pizza and tossed salad. Last week I planned to try this Grilled Pizza recipe, but instead we varied from our tradition and ate DH's requested Subway instead of pizza. So I'll keep the recipe on for this coming week and hopefully we'll get to it! :)
- This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.