Last week I was unexpectedly called in to work all week (state survey- nursing home) and worked long days, meaning that supper around here was whatever was quick and easy. Since I hadn't gotten groceries yet (See also: I was supposed to be on vacation all week- arrrghhh!), that meant a lot of fast food and frozen pizza rolls. Between that and the previous week of rich holiday food, this week I'm really craving some simple "normal" food!
- SUNDAY: pork ribs and sauerkraut for DH... snacks (BLT bites, deviled eggs, my layered ranch taco dip) and my potato soup for the rest of us
- MONDAY: leftovers from the weekend or soup/sandwiches
- TUESDAY: our favorite beef enchiladas (they include beef, corn, and beans), chips/salsa
- WEDNESDAY: broiled pork chops, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans
- THURSDAY: frozen BBQ rib sandwiches, homemade baked fries, veggies
- FRIDAY: buffalo chicken salads (tossed salads with tomatoes, cheese, etc. and cooked chicken tossed in buffalo sauce)
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza
.....................................This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.