- MONDAY: CheezIt Chicken Tenders, Steamed Broccoli
- CheezIt Chicken: Crush approximately two cups of CheezIts in a large zip-top bag. Beat two eggs and about a tablespoon of water in a medium sized bowl or shallow pan. Use 1-2 lbs. chicken tenders. Dip each tender in the egg mix, then drop it into the bag of crumbs and shake to coat. Bake on a sprayed cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- TUESDAY: Crockpot Beef Fajitas with all the fixings, chips, salsa
- WEDNESDAY: Crockpot Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Peas & Carrots
- Roast Chicken in the Crockpot: Take a 4-5lbs chicken, rinse and pat dry. Lightly coat the outside with olive oil and liberally sprinkle with seasoned salt. Make four golf ball sized balls of foil and place in crockpot. Put chicken on top of foil balls. (This keeps the bottom of chicken from getting soggy.) Cook on low all day. I can usually get 3-4 meals out of one of these chickens, using leftover meat for a couple of meals and then also cooking the "carcass" to make homemade chicken stock.
- THURSDAY: something with leftover chicken- most likely chicken tacos or chicken and noodles
- FRIDAY: Crockpot Pizza Joes, French Fries, Salad
- Crockpot Pizza Joes: Combine one pound browned ground beef, one small chopped onion, one small drained can of diced tomatoes, and one jar of pizza sauce (or 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce). Cook on low 4-5 hours and serve on buns.
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links- see my policy here.