- MONDAY: hamburgers, homemade baked fries, salad (I partially microwave my potato wedges, covered in water, to speed up the baking time.)
- TUESDAY: chicken cream cheese enchiladas, corn, rice
- WEDNESDAY: homemade pepperoni pizza & tossed salad (I usually make a homemade crust, but this week I picked up two store-bought crusts... perfect for the night when we have to rush to eat and make it to the evening sports on time!)
- THURSDAY: family favorite: Chicken Hurry, steamed broccoli, rice
- FRIDAY: new recipe: Life as Mom's Lawnmower Taco Casserole
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links- see my policy here.