......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, March 3, 1976

My Prayer List


(Ignore the date at the top of this post, it's not correct.)

Updated 7/14/08



Click HERE to see all my posts with specific prayer requests, including details for some on this list.



There are so many people and causes to pray for...
here are the ones at the top of my personal list!



~ my sister and brother-in-law, who have just had a miscarriage
~ friends whose baby was not breathing at birth- the baby appears fine now, but could have long-term effects
~ my friend Bonnie, who is having radiation for breast cancer
~ my husband & his work situation
~my grandma, who is now living in a nursing home
~the marriages of two special couples
~ my ChemoAngels patients
~ all police officers
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


--------------------------------