......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, July 11, 2000

About Me

Welcome! I'm Amy, your friendly neighborhood blog author. ;)

ABOUT ME: I'm the paper crafting, thrift store-loving, bargain hunting, spicy cooking, always reading, part-time working, happily married mom to two former preemies. (I'm the Activity Coordinator in a nursing home.)  My daughter was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes in September 2008, at age 5.  I enjoy blogging and connecting with people that I wouldn't have bumped into in real life.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWHY "TINY BLESSINGS"?


My husband and I have been blessed with two children, both of whom were born prematurely after I had numerous pregnancy complications. They are our "Tiny Blessings"!
  • TINY BLESSINGS is where I blog about frugal deals, crafts, recipes, books, and whatever else is on my mind. I'm an opinionated person when it comes to politics, but I try to tone that down for the blog. ;) I also blog about the trials and tribulations of life since my daughter's diagnosis with Type I Diabetes.
  • THE SUGAR SHARKS chronicles our journey since my daughter's diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes.
  • TOO MANY RECIPES used to be my cooking blog.... now I just maintain it as a recipe archive. It was simply too much for me to keep up with two daily blogs!
I'm glad you've stopped by, and hope you'll leave a comment so that I can visit you, as well!