......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas in the Barn

This is one of my very favorite Christmas stories. It's set to music and played on a local radio station, and really, hearing that dramatized version is even better... but I can't find it online to share. So, instead, I bring you the words on a lovely Christmas website -- this version of the story is close to the version I've heard set to music: http://www.our.homewithgod.com/mkcathy/MerryChristmas/geese.html

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!