......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This bloggy meeting will come to order...

... and there are two issues to discuss on our agenda this morning:

~ First, if you've stopped by from Works for Me Wednesday, hello! My post for today is one I actually published on Saturday- Homemade Hand Lotion. It definitely worked for me, so I thought it was worth linking it up with WFMW!

~Second, is anyone else having trouble with the pictures within my blog posts? I see the whole photos when I view my blog through my reader, but when I visit my actual blog, many of the photos are only partially showing up. I'm not sure if that's something to do with my computer or if others are seeing that, too--?? More importantly, does anyone know what's causing this or how to fix it?

Meeting adjourned. Whose turn was it to bring the donuts? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've had any trouble seeing your photos. It all looks great to me!

    mmmm....donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look fine to me too. There's no telling what it was doing.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!