......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Scrappin'

Ta Da: I can finally share a gift set I'd created since I gave it to the intended recepient last week. I used THIS template once again to create another notepad set. The outer folder is double sided cardstock, and I stamped the plain red side with a Stampin' Up wheel.

The inside contains a mini legal pad, which I also ran the wheel over just for a little extra decoration.


The pens are so easy, but I love how they look. To create: take an RSVP pen, unscrew the end, remove ink, insert a piece of rolled up 3 1/2" x 7/8" card stock, replace pen parts, and you're done. Very easy!

To Do: This week I really want to get some pages done in my daughter's scrapbook- I have pieces and parts picked out, but nothing put together. I also need to make a birthday card and design a new cover for my personal planner.
P.S. I'm linking this post up with my Sunday Scrappin' meme.... yep, I'm a few days late, but, hey, it's my meme, and I'm OK with that. ;)

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that! I might have to do one of those some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great giftset! I'd be happy to get that gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this gift set looks amazing. I love how you stamped on the pad too so it all ties in together.

    The pens look amazing and how easy.
    I might have to try this one day.

    I hope you have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! I love it. I sure would enjoy receiving that as a gift. Someone will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!