......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Gift of Hope- check out the story

My friend Matt recently shared this story on Facebook, and he hit the nail on the head when he said "Go ahead, try not to cry."

Hogan said, "Imagine if you didn't have a home life. Imagine if everybody had pretty much given up on you. Now imagine what it would mean for hundreds of people to suddenly believe in you."

Check out what happened HERE... and have your tissues ready!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping in to say Hi. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!