......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'" rolodex card

Ta-Da: I finally finished off the swap cards for my two spots in the 3x5 Rolodex Cards Scripture Swap at SCS. Now I've got to find a cheap Rolodex card holder somewhere, so that I can display these creative pieces of inspiration- I can't wait to see what everyone else made!

I shared the other card I did earlier in the week- it features II Corinthians 5:17. You can see that card HERE.

To-Do: I don't have any crafty goals for this coming week... actually, I'll be thrilled if I squeeze in any craft time at all!

If you do any sort of paper crafts, I hope you will join us @ Sunday Scrappin'!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Amy, I love the scripture idea. I made an Inspiration File in a rolodex but how great is a scripture rolodex. I love to do swaps as well, haven't done one in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so beautiful! You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, that is awesome.I can't wait to get all the others back :) and of course I need to find a rolodex too. LOL I want a colored one, in blue preferably.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I like that a lot.

    I stopped by to let you know that I tagged you at my blog :)

    http://frugalcreativity.blogspot.com/2009/07/premios-dardo-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I've wanted to do a rolodex project but it's on my list of things to do "someday".

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!