......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's Wednesday & I need coffee.

If you're here looking for my 30-day organizational challenge post, it's over on my decluttering blog-- HERE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Can't that just be my post for today? I think that says it all. If it wasn't COLD and raining (and just yesterday we were wearing shorts!) I'd be making a run to Tim Horton's for a cup of my favorite coffee. As it stands, though, I don't think dragging the kids out into this weather is really a good idea, so, I'll have to make do with what I have here at home. ::sigh::

I'm tired. The state surveyors (inspectors) showed up at work yesterday (nursing home) for our annual survey and that sends everyone into panic mode. I received SIX calls at home from work yesterday. I only work two days a week now, since DD was born, but when the state shows up, everyone is expected to work all week. (I'm the Activity Director- my job in the last few years is basically 100% paperwork that's required by the state.) Last night I loaded up the kids and we spent three hours in my office... me doing paperwork, DD watching movies & drawing, and BabyBoy contentedly playing in his stroller. We didn't get home until nearly 11pm... definitely not our normal routine! I'll go in again tonight for a few hours, but DH will be home to keep the kids, so it won't be such a hassle.


So, anyways, today we're all tired and out of our routine. BabyBoy's nurse is coming this afternoon to go over the results of his evaluation. We'll decide today if we're proceeding with therapy or other services. Before she comes, I've got to get the house picked up, supper in the crockpot, etc. I'd rather sit here and play online all day, but, since that's not an option, I'd better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!