......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


I have a lot swirling around in my brain today, none of it making enough sense to post here. So, instead, I'll just take a quick moment to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there... and to all those who are soon to be moms, and all those who want to someday be moms. Enjoy your families today!
As for me, I plan to be totally lazy today. The kids and I will go to church, eat lunch, and basically do nothing all afternoon. Hopefully I'll have some time to play with the new graphics program (PrintMaster 17) that my darling DH got me. I've been drooling over this one, and sweet man that he is, he got it for me even though he has no idea at all why I wanted it so bad. (He also brought me flowers and some other presents... I'm spoiled!) This evening we'll go to my parents' house for a supper that's being cooked by my two youngest sisters. Sounds like a lovely day to me!



P.S. Thanks to: http://www.kidsdomain.com for the graphic!

1 comment:

  1. That DOES sound like a lovely day! Hope you've had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    Tonight I am having a dinner cooked by Chili's. Ha!

    xoxo
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!