......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, May 14, 2007

Migrane Monday

If you're here from Menu Plan Monday, you'll find my menu over on my cooking blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm fighting off a migrane and not accomplishing much of anything today. (I'm not fishing for sympathy, just telling it like it is, LOL.) I keep trying to think of something witty to write here, but I'm drawing a total blank, so I'll spare you. ;)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!