......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday... arghhh.

My day started off great... the kids both slept in until 8am, and I was up at 6:45. I got myself ready, straightened up the bedroom, and by the time they were up I already had folded a load of laundry that was waiting, and I had started another one in the wash. I was feeling pretty productive.

Then, the kids got up. DD, age 4, is complaining of a tummy ache, which explains her sleeping so late. She feels warm and she's lethargic... I'm letting her veg out on the couch with preschool shows. She hasn't moved all morning, which is definitely not like her.

DS, age 1, on the other hand, is full of energy, and he's learned a new trick today... the ever-popular temper tantrum. After the second or third time I remove him from an unsafe area, like under the desk, he lays on the floor, makes himself stiff, and screams at the top of his lungs. He's been doing this all morning, and he's very persistant about it. Fun, fun. I expect that the neighbors must think I'm over here beating on the poor child... because, of course, he picked a day to start this when most of the windows in the house are wide open. ::sigh::

I did manage to get my Menu Plan Monday list done and posted over on my cooking blog. You'll also find a seperate entry with my breakfast & lunch plans for the week... I've really gotta get back on my diet. Seriously, someone needs to kick my behind when I reach for yet another Mountain Dew.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!