......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, September 3, 2007

Found it!!

Whoo-hoo!!! If you've been here recently, you know I had a desperate bright red headline up asking for help finding a link I lost back when the computer crashed. Today, finally, I found that mail organizer center I've been desperately searching for. (It turned out that using the keyword "house" instead of "home" made the difference!) I really, really want this to deal with the clutter that always winds up on the tiny counter space next to the fridge. I thought that I remembered it having a space at the bottom for the phone, but now that I've found it, I think the bottom is actually just another place for paperwork. Oh well, it still looks much nicer than the junk we have there now. Whew. You have no idea how much time I spent online looking for this silly thing!

P.S. Updated 9/10: Wouldn't you know it, now that I've found the dumb thing, DH doesn't like it and does not want me to order it? I could have sworn he'd agreed to it before. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!