......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mail/Phone Center? Anyone?!

OK, a while back over I had bookmarked a lovely site for a mail/ phone organizer/ center/ thingy. I found the link through one of the Works for Me Wednesday posts over at Rocks in My Dryer. Then, the computer fiasco happened, and I lost all the links I'd saved prior to April. Now, when I've decided that I really do want to buy the mail/phone thingy, I can't find it online to save me. I've searched through old WFMW links, I've Googled, I've used every search term I can think of, with no luck... and it's driving me completely crazy!

The item I'm searching for is a wooden unit with cubbyholes at the top for sorting family members' mail, and the bottom part held a regular telephone. It was/is about the right size to stand up under a kitchen cabinet on the counter, if I am remembering correctly. This is to the best of my memory, of course... it could very well be that I've been trying to re-find this link for so long now that I have imagined it to be more perfect for my needs than it really was. If you know what I'm talking about, or know where I should look, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!