TA-DA's: I've been busy this week! :)
- I completed a candy jar (including the wrapped nuggets- computer labels printed with graphics to match the DP used on the jar) and gave it as a gift to a co-worker. I made it in colors to match the card, which I had made a while back at a friend's Stampin' Up party.
- I made a big batch of paper flowers, playing with my various punches. My 5 year-old DD helped me put some of them together and we had fun with them... I'm thinking of keeping a box of punched shapes on hand, and assembling these when I'm watching TV to use on future projects. I used some of these to decorate the in/out boxes in my office at work, and the others will be used for the post-it holder and picture frame I'm making myself. (My office recently got new curtains, which of course was a great excuse for me to do a little crafty redecorating... LOL!)
- I created Ohio State labels for another bag of chocolate nuggets, and used them to fill an Ohio State mug for my cousin's graduation. I also made his card.
- I cut and assembled the journalling boxes for the alphabet swap (that's 26 +1 pieces).
- Well, those page kits for the alphabet swap are still on my list. I figured out the plan for the page borders, now I just have to find time to measure and cut and assemble all the pieces.
- Finish my pages for two recipe swaps. I had a frustrating experience early in the week-- I stamped images and colored them, and the next day, the ink was still wet and smearing when touched. Argh. So, I had to re-do all of those with different ink.
MY CHALLENGE PIECE: The challenge I put out there last week for SS was to make something using buttons. I'm incorporating buttons into the embellishment pieces for my alphabet swap.
If you do any sort of paper crafts, I hope you'll join us at Sunday Scrappin'!