Another busy week here, so I'm sticking with family favorites. All of these recipes are tried and true!
- SUNDAY: crockpot BBQ chicken drumsticks, corn on the cob
- MONDAY: meatloaf (made ahead & frozen), Mexican Twice Baked Potatoes, peas
- TUESDAY: broiled pork chops, rice, steamed broccoli
- WEDNESDAY: *Breaking in the new grill!* my hamburgers & potatoes
I'll be using my mom's recipe for grilled potatoes: Take as many baking potatoes as you have people. Make cuts width-wise through them every inch or so, but don't cut all the way through- leave half an inch or so attached at the bottom. Place pats of butter and thick onion slices into the cuts. Wrap in foil and grill until potato is cooked through and becoming crispy on the edges. Yum!
- THURSDAY: kielbasa, alfredo noodles, corn
- FRIDAY: roast chicken in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, green beans
- SATURDAY: a chicken casserole of some sort
*My parents generously gifted us with a new grill for Christmas. I can't wait to get it put together and start using it this week! :)
Check out more menus and share your own at Menu Plan Monday.