......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Spring Reading Thing: Wrap-Up



Here was my list for Spring Reading Thing this year:



I haven't done much reading over the past month or so-- too many other things going on! I did get half-way through my list, though, and I've enjoyed reading others' book reviews. Check out everyone else's wrap-up posts HERE... and thanks to Katrina of Caddipillar Days for hosting!



PaperBackSwap.com - Book Club to Swap, Trade & Exchange Books for Free.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for being part of Spring Reading Thing '09, Amy! I've been looking at Keeping House, too...looks like it has some good stuff in it. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats it! Just kidding. Here is my post to the books I read I have to post my wrap up on the site.
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah/670835/

    The only one not finished is Mary Heart because it's a Bible Study I am doing with a group of ladies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the challenge! You have an interesting list.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!