Another menu dictated by our busy schedule this week-- so what else it new, right? :) Everything on my menu this week is tried and true, with the possible exception of the bread stick recipe, as noted below.
- MONDAY: Flaky Chicken Wraps, broccoli salad
- TUESDAY: goulash (my crockpot spaghetti sauce over shell pasta with pepperoni & veggies added in at the end) , garlic bread, broccoli *I'm home today and will be bulk cooking ground beef for the freezer. *I would love to find a good bread recipe to go with this that I can put in the bread maker-- please let me know if you know of a good one!
- WEDNESDAY: Cinco De Mayo: our favorite beef enchiladas, stewed tomatoes, sweet corn cake *We don't really need an excuse to eat Mexican food around here, but I'll take it!
- THURSDAY: crockpot spicy chicken subs ( using chicken breast meat ) and mini ears of corn on the cob
- FRIDAY: kielbasa, macaroni & cheese, peas
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza, new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. The bread stick recipe has been on the menu before, but somehow we never seem to get around to that part. Maybe this week.... )
Check out Menu Plan Monday for more great menu plans & ideas!
Edited to add: I am writing this post Sunday morning, and post-dating it to appear on Monday morning.... yet it keeps showing up live on my blog today (Sunday) with Monday's date as the header. Did I miss Sunday? Was I in a time warp or a worm hole?? :)