We wandered off the menu plan last week with some unplanned schedule changes-- wound up being out and about at mealtimes and picking up fast food twice. That's not good for our budget OR our diets! I'm trying to get back on track and stick to the plan this week. I'm also looking at Weight Watchers points again, as noted below.
- MONDAY: Low-fat Italian Chicken Vegetable Packets (6pts) over pasta (3pts)
- TUESDAY: Mexican Casserole- WW (7.5pts)
- WEDNESDAY: baked potato bar (broccoli, cheese, etc) and chili (Stole this idea from someone else's menu from last week... but now I've forgotten whose it was! My apologies!)
- THURSDAY: Pesto Chicken and Penne, tossed salad, cherry tomatoes
- FRIDAY:WW Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken (5pts)(with veggies) over rice
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza