......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tonight's Project: Deck My Costume! fa la la la laaa

OK, I finally decided what I'm going to be for Halloween... nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? LOL! Well, anyways, I'm going to be a Christmas tree. I read that idea online somewhere the other day, and loved it. I have a cheap green curtain panel that I'm going to cut a hole through for my head, and then I'll decorate myself with cheap garland, plastic ornaments, and even some battery-powered lights. Then I'm going to take an old baseball cap of DH's and cover it in garland and somehow attach a star for the top of the tree. :) Hopefully it will come out as cute and as funny as I have it pictured in my head.... we'll see!

After the costume saga last weekend, DD finally decided that she wants to be a cat. So, all we needed was ears & a tail, which was easy enough. Her black velvet body suit is perfect. And today we bumped into some black gloves with white fur trim for $2, so those will complete the kitty outfit. That was so easy... why couldn't she have decided this last weekend?

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month! Have you done your breast self-exam this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!